I've been tracking the volume on INTBREW over the last few sessions, and while the broader sector looks interesting, I keep second-guessing my execution on the intraday dips. Are you waiting for a confirmed higher low on the daily chart before committing simulated capital, or just scaling in slowly near current support levels? Curious to hear how others in the sim are managing their risk here without getting caught in a fakeout.
How are you guys timing your re-entries on INTBREW after these recent pullbacks?
2 Answers
Ah, you are already looking at intraday dips and higher lows while I am still struggling to interpret these daily charts properly on the sim! Since this is all just practice money for me, I get so paranoid about fakeouts that I am mostly just watching the volume bars and trying to learn patience. How do you personally decide if a support level is actually holding before you commit your simulated capital?
INTBREW can really test your patience with those quick intraday fakeouts, especially when the volume starts playing games around support. On this sim, I'm holding off on aggressive entries until I see a clear higher low form on the daily chart rather than trying to guess the exact bottom. If you really want to test the waters, scaling in with micro-lots near support is safer, but waiting for actual price confirmation usually saves you from getting caught in a bull trap.
Log in to post an answer.
Log In